Kitchen’s are the heart of the home, the gathering place for friends and family. What are your goals for your kitchen remodel? Consider the following:
- –Function – Does your current kitchen function for your families needs.
- –Interaction – Are you in the kitchen and your guests in a different room. Does the layout make it hard to interact with others?
- –Storage and Organization – Do you have enough storage or is some of your kitchenware stored in the garage or another room in your house. Storage is essential to a kitchen remodel.
- –Entertaining– Many people love to entertain but don’t feel that their current layout is conducive to such an event. Consider an addition or just rework the current layout.
- –Resale – According to Realtor’s, the kitchen is one of the most important rooms in the house to potential buyers. A beautiful kitchen can often mean the difference between a quick sale and a home that lingers on the market.
- –Style – Does your current kitchen reflect your style or materials that you love?
Kitchen remodels range from installing a back splash, new flooring, painting your existing cabinetry, new cabinetry, kitchen addition, or a complete full kitchen refresh. T. Fox Construction has the expertise to help your dream kitchen become a reality. We manage our remodels so they minimize the stress that such a renovation can bring. We are known for our commitment to the craft and only provide quality workmanship. We would love to be apart of your next remodel, browse the photo’s below and feel free to give us a call at 801-750-2593 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide free estimates for any size project.